Is it bad to date your ex's boyfriend's dad?

so i have a friend who is dating her ex boyfriends dad so she wants to know is she a hoe for doing that even though her ex boyfriend left her for a fourteen year old girl after all she had endured with him ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Is this a real question? And are there guys that are really that disgusting? What kind of a dad date's his son's ex? Eww. And what kind of girl lets him? Eww. And if he left your friend for a 14 year old girl, isn't that statutory rape? Eww. I feel the most sympathetic for the girl in this situation because she is being passed around like a bag of chips, but still. Eww.

• UM MY FRIEND SHES 18 YEARS OLD AND HER EX IS A YEAR YOUNGER THEN HER EX LEFT HER FOR A F OURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHICH IS STUPID TO ME CUSZ MY FRIEND IS GORGEOUS AND THAT GUY IS JUST STUPID

What Guys Said 3

• ...hope your not that 'friend of a friend'...

• yup she s a complete hoe

• All caps is causing my eyes to melt.

What Girls Said 8

• I agree witht he others..how stupid..she is only trying to get back at her ex...what an idiot..and yes..she is a hoe..only hoes would do something like that..not to mention date someone who is related to your ex bf...wtf is wrong with people...no morals...

• umm..well it really depends on how old the girl is...if she's jail bait...then yeah it's pretty damn bad that she's dating her dad...and no offense to the girl...but its kinda weird too

• SHE'S 18 AND ITS NOT HER DAD ITS HER EX'S DAD HER EX LEFT HER FOR A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD WHICH IS PRETTY SAD

• It seems like your friend is trying to get revenge. She is stooping down to her ex's level by doing this. But I don't blame her for feeling this way, after all being left for a fourteen yer old may make you feel self-conscious. Advise her that she is better than this. No good can come of this.

• that's wrong in so many ways.

• YES. IT IS VERY BAD.

BY THE WAY. HELLO, MISS JAILBAIT 2011.

• Well yes she is a Skanky hoe for doing that. I am not here to tell her she can't do it but I wouldn't do I . In the end it makes you look really bad! I mean when you that someone you do it so you find the right person to marry. So IF their relationship went anywhere or they did get married she would be his mom. Maybe after you put it that way she'll see how weird it is!

• I need to ask. How old are all these people?!

• SHE IS TRYING TO GET THE EX BOYFRIEND JEALOUS AND ANGRY. I THINK SHE'S STUPID.