My boyfriend called me desperate?

he and i agreed we would kiss but we never got around it and when i asked him about he called me desperate and then the next he talked 2 me what should i do as i am still with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• No need to scream, okay? I think if he really wanted to kiss you he would have. I don't think you should stay with a guy who calls you desperate just for wanting a kiss.

What Guys Said 3

• did you call him a little bitch? ... because you should lol

• Looks like your Boyfriend's d*** is long enough to shove it up his own ass. You should dump his ass while you still have upper hand and tell him he is a f**.

• STOP USING ALL CAPS. IT MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID.

• Unfortunately, it reflects just as poorly on you, attempts to make a point with it notwithstanding.

• That was the point.

What Girls Said 4

• Asking might have made him feel awkward... My boyfriend and I talked about it and it's been over a week. We prob will when we see each other Saturday which will be 2 weeks but planning it might feel awkward for him. Just try to let things flow and who know, next time your with him it could happen!

• Kick his ass and never look his way again.

• Sorry, I have to agree with the guy who said-

using caps makes you look stupid. It does.

I don't understand why he called you desperate, if you are in a relationship with him, I mean if you weren't in a relationship, that would make more sense.

Ask him why he called you desperate, then come back to me. :)

• the next day he talked to you about what?

• He talked 2 me normal like nothing happen.