If you were turned down by someone who tried to kiss you, how would you feel?

how would you feel if you leaned into kiss someone and they said stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• i stop then I'll tell her I understand I'm sorry about that anyway I have a great time and leave but if it's on number of dates for an example if we've been going out for 3 months then in that case I take it as a rejection I tell her I'm sorry and I leave and find somebody else but that's unless she is shy so yeah if she is shy I fully understand but if she don't feel the same way I do then I tell her I'm sorry then leave and find somebody else and I might or I might not cut all communications if I wanted to be more then friends what ever happens happens so pretty much I just move on if she don't like/love me the same way I feel about her

• well this person happened to be a friend, we aren't dating never have, and apparently he took my actions as more than they were and I didn't feel comfortable kissing him so I said stop and I feel so bad about it but at the same time I feel like I had to do that for myself

• OK so you know it's not a fetish and I wish you good luck to find a relationship when and if you are ready they start abusing or beating you I advice you to leave him and never ever give them a second chance OK miss

• haha OK thank you and I wish you the best of luck as well

What Guys Said 3

• If she gave all the indications that she liked me, and was opening herself up for a kiss and then said stop.

I would think she was a game player.

I would respect her wishes as a gentleman should, but she would have just forfeited any future time with me. I would take her home and the date would be over.

• I'd be convinced she isn't interested. I would move on unless there was some powerful message that that's not the case.

• Um...stupid?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm assuming you're the same girl who posted the question about nearly kissing your best friend earlier. You just need to talk to him, dear. You need to figure out if you have feelings for him, because he clearly has feelings for you. If you do, great! Maybe you should start dating. If not, its going to be a lot harder to patch things up. You're just going to have to keep at it.

• i will admit I am, I just feel so horrible about everything that happened and I don't think it is going to work out he won't even talk to me. I don't have feelings for him and didn't mean to give him the impression that I did and now I just don't even know what to do or how to fix things but I'm kinda thinking its not going to be able to be fixed unfortunately

• Mhm. I hope you manage to patch things up!

• as do i...

• I think it's obvious that most people would feel hurt and self conscious.

• I'd be confused and a bit hurt.