Could I be alone forever?

I'm starting to get this feeling I'll be alone forever. I mean it may sound stupid to some because I'm only 17 yet I just have a gut feeling I won't find anyone. I have had two girlfriends in high school and that's it. They were not serious either. I don't think anything is wrong with me. I'm perfectly happy the way I am and don't have any problems with girls. Its just all of them are just friends and I wouldn't want to date them. any advice out there?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you won't be alone forever, I can garuntee most people go through a phase like this but it always passes. I went through a phase like that and now I am engaged. You have to not worry or care, people can smell desperation and flee from it. Be happy with who you are and then you will be ready for some one else.

What Girls Said 2

• No it doesn't sound stupid. I've had this feeling too and I think it's normal. Usually it goes away after I meet someone that I could really see myself with. Even though those relationships only lasted a while and they ended unfavorably they gave me hope again lol. The thing is the more you dwell and think about ending up alone the more you start believing it and then it feels like it might be true, it's how the mind tricks you. Take your time and enjoy your single life :).

• Anybody could be alone forever. Nobody can tell you for sure whether or not you'll end up alone unless they can see the future. But as a side note, given your self-confidence and non-hatred toward women, I don't think that it's very likely that you'll end up alone unless you want to. Don't worry about it, just carry on with your life. Whatever is going to happen will happen regardless.

What Guys Said 2

• I am 25 years old. Had one.

You are surely not meet anybody new if you think like this. Don't worry. If you are not going to meet anybody, you are going to be met. :p. It will just take longer. :p

• most likely by the sounds of it yeah