He cancelled his online dating profile for me.

I've been dating a guy for a couple of months that I met on an online dating site. We haven't said "I love you" or mentioned that we should resign our online profiles. However, he told me the other day that he cancelled his because he felt like he got what he was supposed to out of it (me). I haven't cancelled mine nor has he asked me to. I don't even know if he's the right person for me. What kind of statement is he making by telling me he cancelled his account?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's letting you know he really likes you and is content.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably that he exclusively likes you and wants to date you.

What Girls Said 2

• He joined the site to find someone and he found a girl that he wants to be with. He is saying that he is ready to be exclusive with you.

• that he is content with how things are, but I wouldn't read too much into it - he can create one if things don't work out (which hopefully they don't, but I'm just saying)

the same goes for you - you can cancel it and just create another one if it doesn't work out. but, if you're feeling good about the relationship you can just not go on the site or cancel it, but it shouldn't really matter either way.