He won't return my call and says it is over!

Things where going perfect, the chemistry, feelings where sparking and then I got a little disturbed when he opened an email from an online dating co and said to him do not play me. Now he won't even talk to me or take my calls. I'm lost on what to do because I feel such a connection between us?

Most Helpful Girl

• You might have offended him and overstepped your boundaries when you called him out on the email.

He opened it and you warned him - for what? You have no idea what his intentions were with the email, and I think telling him not to "play you", you jumped to conclusions. Maybe he felt you were moving too fast to be exclusive, or it wasn't your place to tell him what he should or should not do. Mostly I think you offended him with the assumption that he was a "player" just because he was checking an email. It does sound a wee bit controlling.

Whatever the reason, whatever you felt was not mutual - guess he's was just ready to move on.

What Guys Said 5

• You need to look at this pragmatically. He won't talk to you. Regardless of your feeling, or emotions, you have been dumped. Full stop. Period. End.

Accept this.

Next question. Why did he dump you? You will never know, unless you have a magic telescope that looks inside ex boyfriends heads.

You need to accept that you no longer have any connection with this guy. Then start to move on.

• Give him time, and don't call, email or text him. He may be upset for awhile

• Sounds like he's not interested in seeing you, regardless of how you feel. Your feelings exist only in your mind.

Time to move on.

• its a one way street.sry to say that but ur feelings are lost on this guy.

• drop him - plenty fish in seas.

What Girls Said 4

• Um, obviously the feeling wasn't mutual. I'm sorry this happened to you. It may just be time to move on from this guy since he's being pretty rude.

• Don't try calling him, don't text him or anything... if he doesn't call then he is just a coward. How old is this guy? Sounds to me like guys our age are gutless players. How long were you seeing him? I noticed its a month, would love to know how it all went.

• That sucks girl. I don't know exactly what happened or if he approached him or what. He is probably first of all embarrassed!. That was my first thought. I mean that would be pretty much it, from what I read and you described. You should write to him, or leave him a message and tell him how you feel, because it not right for him to just cut you off like that. If things were all going good, than no need to just stop it like that. He just needs a little bit of time, guys are weird at times like that, and need time to think and cool off with whatever n' the hell they may be all flustered about, lol. Good luck to you. The best bet is to talk to them and tell you how you feel and hope for a response. If he is too immature to discuss this with you than, forget it, all he will do is hurt you!

• he sounds like a player, he shouldn't just not return your calls like that, that is ridiculous, I would say move on and get a better guy who cares about your feelings. you deserve better than that. don't be lost, you could talk to him, but if he doesn't pick up your calls, just let it go or you'll be hurt.