Is being too short a deal breaker for some people?

Soo, I'm short. I'm 5'2, which in my area is REALLY short. All the people around here are at least 5'4-5'10. Then there are the exceptionally tall people 5'11-6'3

Anyway, I've heard guys say 'I don't want to have to bend all the down to kiss her!' & In my case they would have too.

So I was wondering is being too short a deal breaker for some people?

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot see how 5'2" is going to keep you from finding a guy. Some guys absolutely love petite girls, cannot get enough of them. I am 5'4" and very slender so I look small, like a teenager, to many. Some guys absolutely dig that. Other guys think I am too little. It's all good.

I think the biggest thing to consider is that you are weight/height proportionate. Beyond that, I have never heard of a guy who would have a problem bending down to kiss a girl he was attracted to. Even a few inch difference will cause the taller person to have to do something to meet the other partner's lips. Oh, and you are a girl so you can wear heels if you like. If you don't like, then don't do it, but at least girls have that option.

What Guys Said 6

• Not a deal breaker, there are more things to take into account than her height lol. But I have a preference from girls 5'10 and down although I would date my own height too just not taller! :). I would deffinitly date a girl who was your height though, I think it would be cute to hug especially with her being that height you can take her inside your arms and the worry about kissing, well that can easily be amended by lifting her up to kiss :P

• Sure. Pretty much anything is a deal breaker for some people. Find the ones who don't think your height is a deal breaker.

• nooo it's not. I'm 6'0 and short girls are awesome. All the short girls I've ever known were really funny and sweet and had awesome personalities, I can't say the same for all the tall girls I've known.. Plus short girls can help guys' insecurities but if their girl is as tall as them or taller it doesn't do them any good. Plus short girls are cute, because they're "fun sized"

• First off, I don't even consider you to be short . I find 5'2 to be average so it not a deal breaker. When I read the question, I would have assumed that you were at least going to be under 5 feet. I'm 5'11 myself and if a guy my height doesn't want to kiss you than that is just his problem. It should not matter.

• That height is fine. Definitely not a deal breaker.

• Many guys love short girls. I know I do.

What Girls Said 1

• i thought guys liked short girls. I would recommend become as hot as you can to make up for your height, if that is a problem to guys