Would you want him to tell you or no?

Girls if a guy on here you talk to liked you, would you want him to tell you or no?

oh also why / why not! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• who do you like? it must be someone if your asking

• I don't just wondering :)

• well personally no I wouldnt, and also I personally feel like you can't truly get to know someone over the internet

• alright

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly,no I wouldn't

• LOL! Don't tell me you moved to CA and became standoffish?

• what xD? anyways I wouldn't want no one to tell me on here because it makes things awkward and I don't like online flirting or relationship stuff

• Yeah..well I get u...relationships would be awkward..tho nothing is impossible...flirting tho...I am incurable...it has been out of control for my lifetime! And very easy to do online...

• if it were me I would want him to tell me

• Yeah..because I can usually read people pretty well so I'd probably already know he liked me and would be wondering why he hasn't told me yet. Chances are it most likely wouldn't go any farther than that though.

• what would you think then?

• I'd be flattered and stuff, but would feel a little bad considering we'd most likely never get to meet..so life would go on just as it did before.

• I would, but I don't see that ever happening.

And I would find it flattering, cute, and a great conversation starter.

• yeah, I would

• cause then I could tell him he shouldn't waste his time and feelings since we'd probably never meet. I should probably follow my own advise, though. I don't think online love ever works out.

• i would want to know.but that's just me

• yes I would because its always flattering when someone likes you. but as far as dating I don't do online dating. I find it weird so its only chatting and that's it... all fun nothing serious

• i would like him to tell me:) because its not going to be nothing serious just friends who chat...

• definitely. I might just like him back ;)

• :D itll be pretty hard for a guy to tell you if your anonymous lol

What Guys Said 4

• Well I would think it's unlikely for the two people to meet each other and the relationship would just end after a while and get awkward

• I agree the odds aren't the best..but I saw where one girl said she had met her lover on GAG and was currently dating him...I guess if dating sites can sometimes work, then so could GAG...

• Oh wow, good for her

Unlikely but not impossible

• cyrus just spill it out, who do you like.

• well if there was a girl that liked me on here, I would want her to tell me

• i wouldn't mind. we'd probably never meet so its no big deal