Accidently found out a past action done by long-term boyfriend

So I was bored today and for kicks I decided to search for him under his yahoo name. I sometimes do that for me to make sure that nothing is there. So I didn't think I was actually going to find anything until I saw that his screenname popped up on a site called okcupid.

So I clicked on it just to see if it was actually him or someone else (since screennames are not really unquie) then it was him flirting with two other girls online. Now I really don't know how I should feel about it because it did happen a year ago on March 9 and 10 and according to my records (aka journals and messages), that was the same week I was breaking down over him. We weren't even technically broken up the 9th and 10th. We didn't offically go on a "break" or break up until that weekend.

WTF, he was totally internet chating on me! What a basturd, if I've known that there is absoluately no way I would have went back with him. Absoluately no way. So that leaves the question, why did he decided to go back to me? Granted that at that time we had only been dating for 4 months. I kinda what to know if he was cheating on me during that whole period and if so then why the f*** would he want me to meet his parents a couple of weeks after that? My womanly instincts tell me that it was going on for at least a little bit based on the type of comments he made. For instance one was "If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar. ha ha I thought you would appreciate a chemistry pick up line :)."

I also know that it was just flirting because he commented on both girls on consecutive days within the same site publicly.

so I know, at least with them, there was nothing serious going on.

I want to know more about it but at the same time I don't. I feel like it shouldn't be a subject brought forth though I feel like I was lied to considering that before this internet clocked date, he said he committed himself to me. I know it is in the past and of course I made an account so that I could look deeper into the matter and he has deleted his account. I don't know when that took place but I hope it wasn't long after we got back together. I don't know how I should feel about knowing this new information. Should I confront or just let it go...

(we have been dating for a little over 18 months)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just let it go 9 out of 10 he doesn't even know those females. He probably just needed an ego booster. But as they say you get what you look for.