Wait till my ex answers me with plans to hang out? or ask again?

My ex suddenly came back into my life. Long story short, things have been good and we've been talking for about 2 weeks now. He asked if I wanted to hang out and I said sure. He said today he's off from work. He's the one who starts the convo with me. But he didn't talk to me yesterday. So I called him this morning at like 10:45 and his phone was off. And around 11:30am and his phone was on and it rang for a few seconds he didn't answer, so I hung up. its been about an hour and I'm getting a little impatient. I should wait till he texts me or calls me right? or should I just send a text like '"are we still hanging out today?if not, I'm going to make other plans."?

i guess I'm a little agitated because in previous times, he's ditched me before. I know I prob shouldn't bother, but what should I do?

leave it or ask?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait. Go out and do your thing, meet other people even if you like him. You want the guy to chase you and not the other way around. When he sees you happy with or without him, I'm sure he'll come running!