A fellow lady in my job told me I'm so boring that she doesn't want to see me then she started texting me again?

She is a gorgeous lady and she was having luch with me everyday with me...suddenly she said that I was so boring that she don´t want to see me again...than pass like two weeks and she start texting me about having a coffee but I ignore her...we have been together in her car once and I ask her to kiss me but she declined...she is like a model but sort of old, in her late 40´s...like a cougar..what do you think..?

yes leopold is right...she went out on vacation to mexico with a former boyfriend of her..but that I just found out recently from another girl that work with her...well I almost already forgot about her, or I should do it soon...cause she is not coming back until September..thanx

Most Helpful Guy

• I think maybe she declined your kiss because she´s got a boyfriend or something... are you sure she`s single? If not, maybe that´s why she told you that you were boring, maybe the boyfriend or husband find out about your relationship.

How old are you? are you younger than her? You have to be more specific in order to get the answers you´re looking for...

What Girls Said 1

• i think she wants the attention but none of the attachment

• thanx ..it might be...she lives lonely in her ..so she told me

What Guys Said 2

• are you seriously between 36 and 45?

• thanks dude... perhaps you could help me with my problem? I just made a question and it would be nice to know your point of view...