Would you hang out with a girl you don't like BUT she doesn't mind paying for you?

I have been hanging out with this guy on and off since last summer. We started out sort of as a summer fling. The thing is since he came back from school in Oregon to spend the summer here, he's been tight on money. He found a minimum wage job which he started about a week ago. Anyhow, I have been hanging out with him and sometimes I would pay for him when we go out and eat. I am questioning whether he wants to hang out with me just because I don't mind paying for him or because he likes hanging out with me...

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him you want to go dutch,pay for you and let him pay for him and see if he still sticks around

What Guys Said 1

• depends if I can't afford it then the options either go dutch or let her pay depends if she insist then that's fine if it was dating I would say split the bill so yeah depends on the situation and if it's dating or just for fun hanging out I hope that answer your question and have fun you two

• and what I mean by that is if we only hang out nothing more then a basic friendship and nothing more that's fine with me

What Girls Said 1

• What race is he?