My boyfriend won't kiss me in front of my friends. Why?

I understand if he didn't want to kiss me in front of his or my parents or his friends, but my friends? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand parents too. And his friends because they'd give him sh*t about how his technique was off or how whipped he is. But your friends. Maybe it's just that he doesn't like pda?

But if he kisses you in front of strangers, maybe he doesn't like pda in front of people that actually know you two. And, girls can be real cruel judges when it comes to kissing and other things as well. They could make fun of him later on, when he's not around. Or when both of you are not around. I think he's just reserved and not overly confident in his kissing technique.

• He kisses me in front of strangers. So yeah, you must be right.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't read too much into it. Ask him why and talk about it. Just because most men don't bring up touchy subjects doesn't mean they won't be open to talking about them if you open the door. Before my girlfriend and I broke up we were fine with kissing in public and alone, but we didn't typically do it when around friends and family. We just didn't feel comfortable. Simply put: Ask your man about it.

• Because he is shy

• Not everyone likes to do that stuff in front of others.

• most girls talk to each other ABOUT EVERYTHING. if it was me I would say " what if didn't kiss good or I looked weired her firneds are gona talk sh&t about it" so I wouldn't even do it

What Girls Said 7

• Some people just don't like PDA.

• A lot of guys don't like PDA and if he kissed you in front of his friends they would probably say something so he assumes yours will to. And he might feel like they are judging how he does.

• i don't kiss nor even hold hands in public and I'm almost 30. I just don't like it. makes me feel wierd.

• Maybe he's uncomfortable with PDA.

• He doesn't want to make your friends jealous. :P

• maybe he's not into PDA

• Well, sometimes when a guy does kiss a girl in front of his friends, they wind up making a big deal out of it, usually by making fun and mocking. I think that he doesn't want you to get embarrassed by your friends. Which makes sense as to why he wants to keep those displays of affection private in front of your friends.

Now, if he chooses to kiss you in front of his parents, your parents, and his friends, there may be another reason. Just in case any of your friends are really cute, and he thinks that he has a chance of dating one of them, he may be trying to show them that he's not really taken by you.

Or if he is not kissing you in front of anyone at all, then he may be shy or just uncomfortable.

Hope this helps!