Sophomore dating an 8th grader, is it wrong?

Is it wrong for a sophomore to date an 8th grader

Most Helpful Guy

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but sophomore is grade 10? that means 2 years apart. I don't know, 2 years is not much at my age, but if it's 13 and 15. hmm in my mind there is a HUGE difference between 13 and 15 yr olds, but then again she's a girl and you're a boy. Whatever I'm talking nonsense - sure go for it it's not too much of a difference.

I don't remember anyone from my grade 10 dating anyone younger than a grade 9er though. But that was just because it wasn't cool to be with people that young. But if you really like her then go for it!

• I don't think there is that huge of a difference between 13 and 15. But that's just been my experience.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that's a big deal. The age difference could be even fewer than two years. But, being the older one, keep in mind that she won't be ready for some things that you are, and that neither of you is ready for everything. Hanging out, having fun seems okay to me.

• I don't really see a problem with dating someone who is only 2 or 3 years younger than you. All that matters is that you guys like each other for the right reasons and it should all be alright.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really see as any kind of problem it just seems to be weird since you rarely see these types of relationships

• That's iffy, but I doubt you'll get too much flak for it. unless of course your high school doesn't house the eighth graders in your district.