Has anyone tried okcupid, eharmony, match?

have you tried these dating websites? what are they like? any success? how should I get started?

Most Helpful Guy

• Match.com introduced my wife and I.

One year later, we moved in together.

Another four years, we married.

Three years down the track from that, our first child is on it's way.

It can work. Neither of us were the sort of personality who could easily meet another person at a club or through a hobby.

What Girls Said 4

• (blessing_yark@yahoo.com)

hello dear

how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you, my name is Blessing

i am a young girl never married after I saw your profile in this site I be came interested to have you as my friend, please if you do not mind you contact me in private email address (blessing_yark@yahoo.com) so that I can give you my picture and tell you more about me. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Blessing

• yes and no success. online dating is tough. a lot of weirdos out there and shady people

• I've tried DateHookup.com, but so many guys on there are just looking to get some it's really quite sad. But, I have made 2 friends that are really nice guys. Never ended up with a boyfriend from there though. Like the PP said, just be honest up front on your description. And post new pictures.. I lmao when I see guys who have pictures that the bottom corner has like 01/01/2008.. I mean really.. :) Good luck and side note.. If you're looking for a relationship or some conversation.. stay away from the girls whos profile pic is them half naked.. its pretty obvious they aren't lookin for conversation lol ;)

• i have tried two of the three you listed. they are what you make of them. I have dated several guys from these sites and besides my boyfriend they have become good friends of mine. be honest in what you write on your profile...try the free sites first like OK or Plenty of Fish

What Guys Said 2

• OKCupid is pretty neat. I'm dating a really cool girl right now thank to that site. Just be honest with your profile and put up some recent decent pictures.

• Alot of cons on those sites so be careful. POF is known as a hookup site so I wouldn't plan on finding anything longterm/serious. Actually most girls that have been on POF for a while you can bet she's been around. Match is bad for fake accts. Not sure about the other 2 but assume they are all the same.