Would you date somebody that just got dumped because you feel bad for them?

what if that person got over the break up fast and wanted to move on? Then would you date them?

Most Helpful Girl

• no but I'm sure some people would date them because they don't care if they are the rebound as long as they get some, that's how my guy is. His ex used him as a rebound and he went for it because he said that no girls ever paid attention to him except her so he jumped it at the chance he got. WHAT A FRICKEN LOSER

• You just call your guy a fricken loser?

• yes and he calls himself that too. Some times he gets mad that I'm mad at him saying I'm Jealous he got to sleep and get raped by a slut every day for 3 years, I am like... seriously? You're her garbage trash and I'm glad I wasn't treated like sh*t like you got... I'm not jealous, I"m just mad at myself for having so much pity to love him, a used slut's trash. And her dad didn't want her either, he's a cross dressing indian and so I've heard he mom whore around too... what a sad family

What Girls Said 10

• No that's a terrible thing to do! If I really liked them and they had a while to get over it then yeah but not because I felt bad

• Absolutely not. There's no way that could end well if you don't actually like them. I only date people I'm actually interested in.

• Still the answer is no. Like I said, I only date people I'm interested in. He can find somebody else to move on with.

• No, because then I would feel bad for dating someone for such a stupid reason.

• That's a negative. I wouldn't date someone for a silly reason like that. I would if there was an attraction, however I may wait a while to let the dust settle.

• no!

• no I wouldn't.

• No. Very bad idea for both of you guys. THey might like you and realize that they still have feelings for the dumper. Both would get hurt. Give the dumpee time to get over it then when you're sure they're ready to move on...Go for it.

• That is even more stupid to date them. If I do not like or have feelings for the person I could give a **** less.

• No, that is stupid.

• No because in that case I would be the rebound and I don't want that

What Guys Said 3

• Tried it once it was a horrible idea, turned out disastrously. She asked me out, and I told her I would only do it if she was really over her ex... she wasn't. Don't do it even if you're trying to be nice, just help her get over him and be a friend.

• guys are more likely to give that kind of a chance to a girl, supply and demand

• hell no that sh*t don't work out trust me I know