Online girls love me?

i have lots of online girls asking me out and saying they love me.

how did that happen. I only spoke to them a few times. iv never met them in person. how can thies girls love me?

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't love you you are just hot lol :D

What Girls Said 3

• She likes the idea of you, but she only knows your personality through your typing and so they are developing unrealistic ideas about you. Like the guy said, be wary, there are some nutters out there. I have met many men online who turned out to be not at all as they decribed themselves. Be wary also when people do want to get on the train and give up everything for you because you may just have a difficult relationship ahead of you. I think it takes years to get to know someone in person, though honest typing can speed this up some.

• We're often more charming when we get a minute to think before we respond ,and girls often throw love out there like its free candy ,its not to be taken seriously.

• they don't love you, people throw around that word without meaning it

What Guys Said 3

• LOL if you haven't realized some people online are crazy... had a girl on this website say she loved me and I made the mistake of sharing with her my phone number. She was planning to drop in and everything, even bought a train ticket uninvited to visit me.

• I'm in a similar situation, exept they're not saying they love me lol.

• U do realize there are many guys with a girl account on dating sites :P