What can I text him back?

k so this boy I REALLY like texted me welcome boo boo because I called him cute fun cool and outgoing and I said thanks :) but were not going out so what can I text him now? and I REALLY like him we have been talking for about 7 months but have only seen each other like 3 times :(

but anyways what can I text him back?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• a good thing might be suggesting that you go out together. Like see each other again. Doing something fun.

• yeea I really want to do that buuut what should I say to him right now because I haven't texted him back nd he sent that like 15 minutes agoo :(

• Simple, "Hi, I am glad that you wrote. How are you today?" It is simple. It shows that you like him texting you and it gets him to interact back. Right?

Nothing fancy is needed.

• If he has a cute name for you I don't think he will mind you giving him a cute nick name. Why aren't you going out? It sounds like you like each other.

• yes I RREEAALLY like him nd he told me that he's humble so I guess sometimes...i don't know aha

• dude just tell him how much you like him hell probly ask you out or something if he's already got nicknames for you like that he definitely likes you you could call him whatever you want and he won't mind

• thks :) I will but I just called him baby nd he won't respond been like 20 minute...LoL

• Maybe you should try just silly names at first don't go right for baby haha

• interesting question. you cancall him one of three things: Honey bear, tuty fruity or whittle baby. these will be the most appropriate nicknames or "pet names" as society tends to refer to them.

• Go for it. Why have you been texting for so long without dating?

• im not sure ,we haven't really seen each other only like 3 times :( I guess I don't want to rush things and I'm not sure if he likes me

• Rush things. ha ha 7 months is really long, but if you've only seen him 3 times that makes sense.

• yea thou we actually met like 2 years ago thou we didn't even know each other just each others name nd 7 months ago we started talking

• y not if he is calling you name like turn about is far play even if you are not going out with him. I think he is trying to tell you some thing and you are not seeing it you may what ask him about this
    you may just have a boyfriend and don,t know it

What Girls Said 2

• If the conversation gets awkward I usually just say something like "soo watcha doin?" or start a new topic.

• Of course! It would only be a problem if you didn't like him but called him those anyways. But since you like him go for it.(: