Who should go in for the kiss first?

Are guys into the girl taking the initiative and kissing them first, or do they like to be the ones to make the move. I know I like the guy to make the move, but sometimes they take so loooooong to get around to it that I just get fed up and take things into my own hands...

Most Helpful Girl

• I work both ways, but prefer it if the guy makes the move -- this is usually because I am quite forward in other respects... asking for a number, setting up a date, initiating contact so I feel like if I do all the leg work to get us to that moment he damn well better step up to the plate and kiss me because I don't want a relationship with someone who is needy where I do all the work. Been there done that, not a fan. So I guess it's very important to me if he makes the move if I've only taken initiative so far, but if he has taken initiative prior to the kiss I don't mind who kisses who first. Sort of a test really.

Case in point a couple dates down the road a guy and I were cuddling on my bed after talking for hours and walking around campus until 4am the date before that because neither one of us wanted to leave. Despite the attraction I felt for him if he hadn't kissed me that night I would have assumed he wasn't attracted to me sexually.

What Guys Said 3

• More and more guys have been taught to respect women. These young men have grown up hearing women complain about men only wanting one thing. So how can a man prove he wants more than just her body? Its gotten to the point many men are afraid to make the first move, because they don't want the girl thinking they are one of those perverts. As a result more women are going to have to make the first move. That's just the way it is. You have to take the bad with the good.

• its usually the guy's job but some guys are shy or less experience so it takes them a long time to muster up courage to do it. if you feel a guy is taking forever to make the move and you know that there is a connection between you then go for it. are girl who takes initiative can be hot

• girls are too hard to read, the last time I went for the kiss she was really flirty and stuff and she was on top of me and I went in and she pulled back. I felt like an idiot and was actually pretty annoyed, from then on I've left it to the girl and prefer the girl to make her move because we guys just don't know what's going through you're minds and how much you want us..

What Girls Said 2

• Either. I don't care.

• the guy should initiate