Why would he always "plan" the end of our dates?

I have had some dates with a guy... he always arranges the dates so we have a limited time to spend... for example he says, you can meet me a 7, but at 9 o´clock I will have to go... or he comes to my house and says before that he will have to go home at that time because he has other stuff to do... I always get the impression that he wants to avoid spending an entire evening with me without a certain hour for us to end the date... we kissed on almost all of our dates, he is really sweet and says he likes me a lot, I am also crazy about him... and the thing is after he or I leave we spend the whole night talking on the phone, texting, chatting etc. so I guess in the end he actually has a lot of time left instead of him being busy with other stuff... when we started dating he told me that he still was having some relation with his "nearly" ex girlfriend, but that it´s probably a matter of time for them to break up... why would he ALWAYS set the time for the date to end before the date even starts, we are always having a lot of fun, and it´s hard to go when we are having such a good time together ?

Most Helpful Girl

• What? You are dating a guy who has a girlfriend. There is your problem. This guy is having to hide this from his girlfriend. I doubt she knows that she is his "nearly" ex girlfriend. Don't you deserve better? This guy is showing you and his girlfriend a lot of disrespect by pulling this. Stop seeing him and seriously reconsider ever seeing him in the future based on this.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know but is there a possibility that he's addicted to gaming? Because I have a friend who's like that and although he really loves his girlfriend, he mostly has plans late at night with gaming friends

This is probably not the case but just mentioning:p

What Girls Said 2

• None of that matters if there's a girlfriend still involved. You're helping him cheat, period. If he's not broken up with her, he shouldn't be going out with you. I don't care what he tells you, he's lying. If it was really over, it would be over.

• He probably likes you and doesn't want to ruin it by seeming clingy or having sex...idk