Am I doing anything wrong by dating around?

I've always been a girl whose mostly been in a relationship, and if I Haven't I've always wanted to be in a relationship. The last guy that I dated I really cared for him and he basically broke my heart and told me he didn't want to be in a relationship. After that and so many other bad break ups I just decided not to focus on finding a relationship. But you know that saying let love find you and not you find love. Well I think that's sort of happening now. I've been living in the moment and going out more and just looking to have fun and meet new people, and just date casually and see where it goes. I've met some really awesome guys and enjoy their company but right now I feel I would be making a mistake by getting into a serious relationship. One of the guys I'm seeing is pressuring me to take things further and almost every guy I know wants more than friendship and is open to the idea of a relationship with me. Problem is I don't know if I'm ready, or that I have met someone whom I just have an amazing spark with. And the answer is no I guess. The problem is it seems that every guy around me seems to be mad or dissappointed at me. Even though I'm not really do anything bad. I'm just going out more and enjoying having fun. After my last break up I kind of went into a shell and now for the first time I feel really good and strong and like I don't NEED a man to make me happy which I think intimidates some guys. even some of my co-workers have noticed a difference, and everyone seems to be happy for me except my manager whose around my age, and seems jealous of all the attention I've been getting from guys. we've always kind of had an attraction there but never acted on it, and now he's being distant and I noticed my hours have been cut. I don't know if its personal related or business, but I Haven't done anything wrong to anyone so this is bologna that my hours are being cut on the account of my sudden change in my social life.

What Guys Said 1

• If you are not interested in getting more serious with these guys, I would highly suggest that you stop seeing them when this subject comes up.

By continuing to communicate with them, you present yourself as being better without them, which is humiliating for anyone to experience.

Tell them up front that you're not looking for anything serious, so you can avoid this pitfall early.

What Girls Said 0