Black and white dating?

I think it's ridiculous how society nowadays see's a black woman and man together and think "aww they're such a cute couple!" and then when they see a black man and white woman together they think "what a whore"! It's so annoying! I'm not racist at all and went out with a black guy for more than a year and fell in love but we are going through a ... Break.. Right now for our own reasons! What are peoples views on interracial dating? Black women, are you attracted to white men and why? Vise versa. Black men are you attracted to white women and why? Vise versa. I no a lot of you will say it's not about colour but there personality but I was just wondering the differences and whatever! Thanks:) x

Okay so this has been viewed 13 times an only 1 comment? Come on you guys haha

Most Helpful Girl

• there are much more inter racial unions the other way around, infact when I told people that my mother was African American and father was Caucasian people freaked out.

One guy told me that he always thought it was okay the other way but my familys way was weird and seemed unnatural. Where I live the black man and white woman are usually young relationships while the other relationship usually consist of older people ( where I live)

I like all guys :) Daker guys to blond guys are attracted to me

My freind in sixth grade told me she didn't think relationships with people of mixed races lasted. I told her of people that lasted and she said no black people and white people don't last.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think that most people have a problem with interracial dating. Only racists have this problem with someone dating someone else from another race. I have heard from some black women, that more and more black women are interested in expanding their dating pool choices, by dating white men than in years past. I see this as a good thing, as it shows we are making progress.

• Its a double standard, its ok for a black man and sterotypical blonde headed white girl too hook up date whatever, but when it comes to a black woman and white man its the worse thing that could be put on society, dont believe it just watch tv commercials, wherever there's a white girl a black man will be close, whenever there's a black woman kids are close by

• I cannot speak even for other whites...let alone other races...I did not grow up in a state that had lots of blacks (Iowa) but I just became aware that a lot of states had laws preventing interracial marriage between black and whites (courtesy of a GAG friend from Canada) In Iowa, I was never around blacks...*not segregation* but blacks did not live in the small caucasian communities...when I finally encountered blacks...most of them were males on scholarships to play athletics...and still...very few black females...I am not going to go on a rant about athletes(black OR white) or sorority girls..but I resented the hell out of the FACT that I always saw white females with black males...but NEVER (ok..ONE time) white males with black females...as I said earlier in a post today...which our WONDERFULLY WISE guardians from GAG have evidently pulled down...Time For Us Honkey Males To Tap Into All The Beautiful Black Females...after all...they need love & sex too...do they not?

• Actually my comment was designed for a black female rant either my computer or GAG shanghaied me...my answer was still saved..ran across your question..so pasted..a little wasted continuity ..but still relevant

• I've never heard, noticed, or seen anything about it only be a good thing one way. Besides on this website of course.

What Girls Said 7

• For me I think there is no difference between dating a black guy or a white one, I mean I like all type of men ... I never thought I would like blond guys ( I mean there was seriously no attraction there ) and yet my boyfriend is blond and I love him . I do have to admit though, the half black half caucasian guys drive me crazy! I think it depends on people, we have different tastes and I don't think race should be a problem.

• i think your wrong. black men and white women relationships are far more common than black women and white men. I find that people look in general when it comes to interracial relationships. personally if that person makes you happy and treats you right race/ethnicity should NOT matter. this is 2011 not 1940... ignorance is another word for stupidity!

• I never said which one I thought was more common than the other?:/

• I'm a black woman, kinda(i'm also mixed with other races). I wouldn't say I'm totally attracted to white boys, although my boyfriend now is white. I think mexicans look so sexy though. lol!

• Same they're so hot! Haha, even though some are kinda short!

• I don't think its a cute couple

• So overrated

• Its not as uncommon as you think

• 1|0