What was your first answer you gave to someone on GAG?

Would you change it any differently and what do you think about it? this is mine >o> link

Thank you all for your answers on answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• link "Guys: Why is short hair such a turn off on a girl?"

"I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a little while and all the people I have talked to have said to go for it that it would look hot, but all the guys I have talked to say NO. My hair is down to my chest, and I am thinking of putting it up to my shoulders...whats so wrong with it?"

Answer: I don't even think shoulder length is short. I think it's really cute. Once you start going above your chin then it's usually not attractive and too short.

What Guys Said 15

• got 5 ups, not bad I guess link

• What kind of nicknames do guys prefer?

I answered:

"You could nickname him an animal. My nickname is Rhino or Bear."

• link

"Likes me... Likes me not :P :P"

"So my mom told me not to pluck flowers from the garden and waste them... :P

So just go on... say something... about whether he likes me or he doesn't.. PLEASE? BE MY FLOWERS, GUYS! :P

Love loads.. and thanks!"

Answer: "go for it and ask him. I would respect a girl who told me she liked me and didn't care whether I liked her or not, so be confident and ask him if he likes you back. You can still be friends even if he doesn't like you in that way."

Credit to SnackG for giving me a good layout for this answer :P

• good one,she never repsonded back to your comment haha

• Haha I know. I'm heartbroken :P

I actually really wanted to know lol so I could really know if my advice was actually good advice or not. I guess I'll never know now lol. Aww maaaaaaaan :(

• i honestly don't remember, how do you keep track of that? And why?

• go to your answers page and click on the last page :)

• very nice and detailed :) +1

• thnx, I hardly do that anymore. Takes so much brain power and typing skills

• I have absolutely no idea what my first answer was on GAG.

• link

I knew my sh*t back then, too.

• idk, but I used to give essays when I started, now I realize it's not worth the effort, so I half-ass my answers now.

• same here,sometimes I only put a one or two word answer to get to the point.

• you could have just copied and pasted it or coppied the html page at the top but okay

• no no, that just wouldn't do you see, that would be too simple

• HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

LOL I (damn too many caps) for one have a cruddy memory (neurological disability) so I can't possibly remember what I had for breakfast this morning and you want me to recall my first answer? Congrats if you have the memory capacity.

• Possibly "Suck me off"

• it was probably some bull sh*t answer that made me laugh.

• link

Wow, the memories!

• I can't even remember the last answer I gave to someone on GAG

• I can't even remember the last answer I gave to someone on GAG.

• It was what are your hobbies so they haven't really changed

• i think it was good one I won't change it

• what was your answer? or did you have another account that had the first answer?

What Girls Said 8

• link

Haha! I actually put some effort into them back then.

• I don't put as much effort now then how I did back then,but my first answers was a three word sentence :p

• Lol I started out with not much effort, then a lot of effort, and then now it's about 80% of the time I put barely any effort into my answers and maybe 20% of the time I put effort into them. :P

• Haha on a rare occasion, I'll put in effort 3% of the time.

• This apparently:

link

• 1|0
  • This was mine: link

• 'i love tacos'

• it was about a dude that got blocked for a year...and the girl unblocked him...sh*tty Q though.

• I didn't pay that much attention to it.

• Some people write the weirdest questions. Sometimes I wonder if this site is actually "JUST" for receiving and giving advice.