Dating younger girls?

The guys who like to go after younger girls why dot they like to go after younger girls? (Not for sex but of an actual relationship wise)

For example a 24 year old pursuing a 18 year old?

Do they not find women their own age that attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 31 and I would rather date a woman in her mid twenties. Most women in their early thirties are divorced and/or have at least one kid, if not 2 or 3. That is not where I am with my life right now, I am at the stage that most people are at while they are in their 20s. Also, the thirties is when a lot of women really start to show their age, whereas I could pass for a 22 year old.

What Guys Said 7

• Because 18 year old girls find guys in there early 20's more mature than 18 year old guys and they chose to flirt with these early 20's men.

• i pretended to go out with a 15 year old as a 17 year old, but that's as low as I'll go, she didn't look 15 either, tall and an early bloomer.

• nah, not a atter of attractiveness, but younger gals could fall in love with her boyfriend faster than a 25 years old girl, so you take whatever you want from her, much faster, and they are better than the older ones to have sex with!

• It's usually the 18 year olds pursuing the 24 year olds in the first place. We just go with it.

• Why are you jelly of the 18 year old girls?

All the dudes I know who are 18 go for girls 15-17 anyway so yeh..

Guys find younger girls more attractive and usually girls find older guys more attractive.

• 24 year old women are into 29 year old men.

• I like girls who are in the range of 18 to 23 years only.

What Girls Said 0