Were you happier before or after you started doing things with guys/girls?

This includes anything. Cuddling, dates, friendships, relationships, FWBs, etc.

Or the same. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm happier.

When I was single I was sort of lonely.

Now that I have my guy, I think I still have lonely days because he works a lot and I'm not really working so... I get lonely all day at the apt by myself but it's so nice when he comes home and I can talk to someone and

1. Be completely myself, because no matter what my feelings are he is going to stay with me

2. Feel comfortable saying anything to him

3. Feel absolutely accepted no matter what, he makes me feel special/like a princess

4. Laugh easily, and comfortably

5. Feel comforted and less lonely

6. Feel complete, not so lost anymore :)

7. Feelings of happiness, like I'm an adult, I have a successful relationship with a guy. I made a good choice, he's smart and hard working and nice.

8. Not so lonely and sad at night

9. Don't have to feel lost and searching and wandering

10. Can rest more easily about figuring myself out now that I have this part of my life figured out. Now it's just to figure out a "career" for me.

• I want all that. Congrats to you. :)

• lol What's the ... for?

• I guess there's more to it than just what I wrote.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm happier after, but it doesn't all have to do with the opposite gender. There are a LOT of other things that contribute to my happiness. However, I'm not going to say my boyfriend doesn't make me very happy most of the time.

• happier, I think.

• Either way I don't care. Though sex relaxes me and feel's good, so I guess happier.

• It's the same sh*t, I believe.

• all the same for me

• well I am happier without doing anything.

• Definitely before

• happier after. being single sucks

• I've been through relationships, never went to far in terms of sex just yet. I love being single, I'm not ready to be in a relationship. Being single is a good feeling and I feel bad writing this for the guy who is going to read my answer but its true. I guess also finding my first love was amazing but in my current situation, being single is more suitable for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I'm a clingy guy though almost nobody would ever believe me.