What's the oldest you've known someone to be without experience?

For me it's 21 (almost 22). I've never known anyone besides myself.

Updates:
This goes beyond virginity by the way. I'll say it includes everything besides friendship. It can include it though because it goes that far for me.

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• This guy, link

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're talking about people who do not have physical or mental disabilities, I know some who have no experience of being physical or in a relationship with a guy, they do however, flirt. My closest female friend hasn't had a boyfriend but she does however receive male attention and get asked out.

Guy friends, well, most of mine are athletes and they get laid on a weekly basis pretty much.

So...I don't know anyone with no experience really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a few inexperienced/virgin people (both male and female) who are 25 or 26.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex bosses Mum had a friend who was in her 60's and had never had sex. I don't even know if she had been kissed at all. She wasn't a lesbian. She said that being a nurse in the war turned her off men.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 32. Wasn't abnormal to me

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 29. she was so busy with school and work, she never found the time to date

0|0
    0|0
    • At least she was busy and not a loser who can't get any.

• 40 year old virgin

0|1
    0|0
    • lol That doesn't count.

• Show All
    • Damn, I was gonna say that. haha

• great minds think alike :)

• 0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of women/men I know that are still virgins and some of them not by choice.

One my aunts is legally blind and she can't get a guy in our race to like her because of that.

Another one of my friends from church has epilepsy a lot so she can't get a guy to like her (in my race, I'm Asian).

Another guy has mild retardation and he can't get a girl because of that.

My brother is 27 and he is a virgin because... well he doesn't really know how to flirt and talk to girls. He's always at home... and on his computer or whatever.

I was 24 before I had sex/got married so I don't think it's that bad to be 22 or what not. Being or not being a virgin does not make you less of a human being and whoever is judging only based on that is a mean person.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i know of a guy who did not get married to his very first girlfriend at age 30, he was 28 when he started dating her

0|0
    0|0
    • How come you always answer a bunch of my question at once?

• because me and you can relate to each other in terms of struggling with the oppossite sex

• lol I guess. I wouldn't say I have to much of a struggle without trying.

• Well...old maids in their 80s

0|0
    0|0