What's the oldest you've known someone to be without experience?

For me it's 21 (almost 22). I've never known anyone besides myself.

This goes beyond virginity by the way. I'll say it includes everything besides friendship. It can include it though because it goes that far for me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• This guy, link

• If we're talking about people who do not have physical or mental disabilities, I know some who have no experience of being physical or in a relationship with a guy, they do however, flirt. My closest female friend hasn't had a boyfriend but she does however receive male attention and get asked out.

Guy friends, well, most of mine are athletes and they get laid on a weekly basis pretty much.

So...I don't know anyone with no experience really.

• I know a few inexperienced/virgin people (both male and female) who are 25 or 26.

• My ex bosses Mum had a friend who was in her 60's and had never had sex. I don't even know if she had been kissed at all. She wasn't a lesbian. She said that being a nurse in the war turned her off men.

• 21

• 32. Wasn't abnormal to me

• 30

• 29. she was so busy with school and work, she never found the time to date

• At least she was busy and not a loser who can't get any.

• 40 year old virgin

• lol That doesn't count.

• Damn, I was gonna say that. haha

• great minds think alike :)

• 0|0
  • There's a lot of women/men I know that are still virgins and some of them not by choice.

One my aunts is legally blind and she can't get a guy in our race to like her because of that.

Another one of my friends from church has epilepsy a lot so she can't get a guy to like her (in my race, I'm Asian).

Another guy has mild retardation and he can't get a girl because of that.

My brother is 27 and he is a virgin because... well he doesn't really know how to flirt and talk to girls. He's always at home... and on his computer or whatever.

I was 24 before I had sex/got married so I don't think it's that bad to be 22 or what not. Being or not being a virgin does not make you less of a human being and whoever is judging only based on that is a mean person.

What Guys Said 2

• i know of a guy who did not get married to his very first girlfriend at age 30, he was 28 when he started dating her

• How come you always answer a bunch of my question at once?

• because me and you can relate to each other in terms of struggling with the oppossite sex

• lol I guess. I wouldn't say I have to much of a struggle without trying.

• Well...old maids in their 80s