Girls, would you get creeped out if a guy would go to your house and ask you on a date?

I want to date this girl. I asked her out before, but she had a boyfriend at the time. I recently found out that she is single again. I want to ask her out, but I don't have her phone number. I just know where she lives. I was thinking of going to her house and asking her on a date. Do you think that's a bad idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• If we were neighbors, if the guy had been over at my house frequently in the past, or if I'd given him a standing invitation to come visit me, then I'd think it would be appropriate. If not, I think it would seem at best kind of weird and at worst pretty stalker-y.

Someone's house is supposed to be a private place. I would be uncomfortable with someone I had no or tenuous connections to coming up to my front door to ask me out, especially if I didn't actually want to date him. If I were you, I'd seek her out in public (i.e. show up at the same coffee shop she frequents) or Facebook her or something like that.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd be a little creeped out if a guy came to my house and asked me. I'd feel like he's stalking me before we even started dating, especially if he didn't have my number. That and it's just so easy to find people now on Facebook and twitter I'd much rather be contacted that way than have someone just show up at my house.

• How about you Facebook her instead and get her number that way.

• do you think its bad even if I I've in her neighborhood?

• that's a bad idea. She may get creeped out by that. Find another way to ask her out. Does she have fb? If so ask for her number .

• no. actually I would love it if a guy came to my house and asked me out. I might think back later and wonder how they knew where I lived, but it wouldn't creep me out.

• I think it's a really bad idea...I would've been creeped out...and if I were to reject you..it would be harder.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah most girls are paranoid like that, to me that is stalking