Your disaster date. Any stories?

I don't date that often, and have no a big experience. But when you on date and you see that something is definitely wrong...what would do?)) And what may turn you off? Dirty nails, bad breathe, hole in socks, sweat smell? Will you tell about it to your guy/girl? If yes - which way?

What Guys Said 1

• I took this girl out on a first date to an amusement park. I'll make a short story even shorter for you, she couldn't handle much if any of the rides. I didn't get the girl, I never did wear the same jeans again, and it made for an awkward trip back home.

What Girls Said 1

• When the guy laughed all the time because I said something and it wasn't funny, just a regular convo. He also tended to copy what I would do.

• Did you leave him on that date or you still see him?

• I stayed because he took me to get him to the greek, plus he was my friends friend so leaving would lead to drama. That was the last time I saw him. He asked me to dinner, but I felt no connection and I told him I was starting school soon. It wasn't a lie either because I started school a week later.