How do guys feel about dating a girl that plays online games?

How do guys feel about dating a girl that plays online Mmorpg? xD

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is what she enjoys, then great! I don't play them, but I love playing other games.

And the guy who would want to date this girl who enjoys this activity will respect her that she likes doing it, until it interferes with her relationship with her guy.

This girl will have to add the guy into her life and let her life find balance. She may even willingly cut back her gaming to be with her guy permanently, as her wants may change.

What Guys Said 9

• id be OK with it because I like games. But its been a few years since iv played a mmorpg.i play rts's and first shooters now for the most part.

• it would be great,having someone to play with that you know would make play so much better,and that person being your Girlfriend would make it 2x as good.

• I don't know what mmporpg is but I like girls that play video games.

• As long as you're not on it too long to stop making me sandwiches, you're fine.

• Would not care

• Awesome. I would hope she plays other games too.

• Marry me? :)

• Lol ;) what do you play?

• LoL: League of Legends! It's free-to-play and download right here: link

But this is more a strategic game but it's nice as it's online so :)

Well I always wanted to see how a gaming girl looks like, care to add me to your friends or something?:p And you should know that WoW is probably still the best MMO out there.. I mean if you really want to play an mmo and want to move to the next step, believe me, it's mindblowing:p

• Lol sure, um I'm not sure how to add people lol. And I don't have pictures up yet cause I can't load them from my iPod...and maybe someday I'll try WoW I just am trying to pay for college right now and don't have the extra money lol

• As long as it isn't all-consuming of her time, then it's cool. Depending on what it is, I might play too.

• Some guys will love it, other guys will hate it, but I think most guys wouldn't really care unless you were addicted or something.

What Girls Said 1

• i love runescape lol. they have someone to play with them on those games