Do guys like to date virgins?

I am 24 years old and still a virgin and I want to have sex,but I'm afraid that guys would'nt like to date a virgin for the lack of experience. I'm not really waiting until I get married I just haven't found anyone that I would like to have sex with and if wait any longer would anyone feel strange dating a virgin my age.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys would love to date a virgin. But then don't go head on heels over someone because you might not know if you have landed with the right person. your situation is like this.

one person clothed when everyone around you is naked. that does not mean that even you should shed off your clothes.

Wait till you get the right person, someone who will care for you entire life. Preserve your virginity for him. It might look like old philosophy but believe me you will feel good once you get the right person. God bless you.

Let your relationships be based on love and not on sex. Sorry if I adviced you too much.

• I'm a 21 year old virgin, and I totally AGREE with you :) though I don't have the experience, I believe when you truly, madly, deeply love someone, the sex won't be that much of a big deal (most people automatically end relationships over sex that wasn't good. I say, "well if it wasn't good, where was your communication skills?") When 2 people REALLY love each other, they should be able to communicate to each other how to improve their sex, and the learning can be fun (I imagine)

What Guys Said 8

• We love virgins, especially me since I am one too.

Go and ask out a shy guy/computer nerd guy. He's probably a virgin too and will treasure you forever, even though he won't be good at reading any signals.

PLZ Check out my Question:

link

• It's not that guys don't want to date virgins, it all has to do with getting laid; and the possibility of getting laid with a virgin is minimal.

I don't believe that a lack experience comes into play as long as the girl is enthusiastic about learning. When you do find that guy that you want to have sex with, just say to him, I want you to teach me everything. It's exciting to have a girl that's open to learning.

• a lot of guys

out there would

rather go out

with a girl that

hasnt had any

other guys thingy

in their thing

• there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, and in fact most people overestimate the % of their classmates have already done the business

i'm a virgin and I'm not worried about it, it just means I haven't found the right girl

i also moved 4 times, and I'm 16 but ya

i wouldn't have a problem with a girl being a virgin, I would actually kinda like it better that way

• i love virgins. but then again I'm still young 17. lol

• trust me, no one is gonna look atya funny for the fact that ur pure.

• Better a virgin then some chick that's been around the block and back.

• I'm cool with a virgin. To me it says she isn't just going around and getting with anyone, that she really does care what she does and who she does it with.

What Girls Said 4

• i believe a guy would if he really likes you would like you virgin or not.

if he happens to be experienced he'll lead you on and u'll feel like you know what to do next.

their no need to wry if you both are unexperienced try various thngs and experiment.

actually I believe that the guy would value you more since most girls aren't virgins at you age

• Guys. are weird. if you're willing to do it with someone, just tell them up front your situation, but you know the key to any task is repetition, lol, and if any guy likes you enough to wait until you're ready then you're good.

but I think it depends on the boy. honestly. most of the ones I've talked to think its okay (or really? that's awesome!)

some of the jerkoffs won't even give the time of day, but I don't think they'd be worth your time, honey.

• Don't even mention that you are a virgin to a guy you just met, that way he won't lose interest immediately. Wait until you're actually serious about him, then let him know about your situation.

• meh, tbh most my mates are guys and I know a lot of them like the idea of "deflowering"; I doubt theyd do it at their age though unless they were in a proper relationship with her. most guys I know or have chatted to in the past prefer a girl who has respected herself. and you obviously have. I lost my virginity when I was 18 and stayed with the guy for a year, I know I can say I never regretted loosing it. Since then I have been with one other guy, and he loves the fact that I havnt slept around. Your more likely gona get more respect for it if anything.

However much times change, I think a decent man still wants a purer girl.