Which date is the right one to mention?

What is the right date for me to mention I'm waiting until marriage for anything related to sex and that it's important to me to only date a woman that has class and has waited for marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• A woman can have class but not wait for marriage. What if she was in love? What if she was raped? What if you get married and the sex sucks? You'd be stuck with a sh*tty lover for the rest of your life.

• Not really, it shows she is more concerned with her own sexual pleasure and lacked the judgment and/or self control to live by any real convictions. And of course it shows her mind is in the gutter, with poor judgment that would make a bad wife and mother. I don't want that kind of woman raising any children, let alone mine.

• Actually it was the societal norm for thousands of years and only changed when some sluts got butthurt back in the 1960s. But I wouldn't expect some ditzy little barbie like you to know her history.

• I got into Harvard and am going to Columbia. But, thanks for the Barbie reference -- she's hot!

What Girls Said 3

• The first or second date. That's a major part of your beliefs, and I think it's important and fair to let her know your expectations early on.

• I would want to know right off the bat. First date, so I would not waste my time. I don't believe in sleeping around. I also believe in compatibility & knowing if you are or not. I would not want to fall for a man & then learn this. I would be angry that you kept it from me.

• probably the date when you guys end up making out

What Guys Said 3

• The date before the date that she expects you to screw her. So I guess that would be the second or first date.

• If most women are having sex by the third date, this country is more f***ed than I thought it was. When the bombs fall, I'm glad I won't be in this sh*thole.

• i would say that early on as part of your view on relationships and sex and stuff

• christianmingle.com

• I've tried that and similar sites. Even on there, most women have had sex before marriage.

• idk if id say "only" that's pretty old to be a virgin and you don't even have a girl yet you better get on that b4 satan convinces all the virgins to have premarital sex

• sounds like I'm bein sarcastic right? I'm not you actually believe this stuff lol crazy