Joining the dating world again....?

I have been out of the dating game for about 9 years. Any suggestions on finding a date? And are there still men out there who can date someone for awhile without sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• for me it depends on how long you are talking about

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a virgin and I could stay a virgin for all I care. I know a lot of others think that's just a friendship though.

• There are men out there who prefer being in a committed relationship to casual sex, that's not a gender thing. I've found women to be pushy for sex, they want to know RIGHT NOW if you are 'sexually compatible' with them before they waste their time.

What Girls Said 2

• Not too many. You have to be very clear about this from the beginning.

• That doesn't really work, people just assume that you're just saying that in order not to appear cheap or easy or to be a player.

• I've not had a problem with it. I guess it's the way you say it & hard true to it.

• Fair enough.

• Yes absolutely. I'm the type of person that will not have sex until I know that he's the right one. Not that he's the one I'm going to marry, but the one that's right. I like older guys so the guys I date are always 6 or 7 years older than me so they're in their late 20's and upwards. and they're OK with waiting for sex. The guy I'm with now waited close to a year before I was ready, so there are guys out there that aren't sex crazed.

A good place is online. There are freaks, no denying that. But don't join a free site, do a paid one, where you know the guys are serious about dating and relationships and not just there to waste some time.