Joining the dating world again....?

I have been out of the dating game for about 9 years. Any suggestions on finding a date? And are there still men out there who can date someone for awhile without sex?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• for me it depends on how long you are talking about

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a virgin and I could stay a virgin for all I care. I know a lot of others think that's just a friendship though.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are men out there who prefer being in a committed relationship to casual sex, that's not a gender thing. I've found women to be pushy for sex, they want to know RIGHT NOW if you are 'sexually compatible' with them before they waste their time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not too many. You have to be very clear about this from the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't really work, people just assume that you're just saying that in order not to appear cheap or easy or to be a player.

• I've not had a problem with it. I guess it's the way you say it & hard true to it.

• Fair enough.

• Yes absolutely. I'm the type of person that will not have sex until I know that he's the right one. Not that he's the one I'm going to marry, but the one that's right. I like older guys so the guys I date are always 6 or 7 years older than me so they're in their late 20's and upwards. and they're OK with waiting for sex. The guy I'm with now waited close to a year before I was ready, so there are guys out there that aren't sex crazed.

A good place is online. There are freaks, no denying that. But don't join a free site, do a paid one, where you know the guys are serious about dating and relationships and not just there to waste some time.

0|1
    0|0