So what does a kiss mean to you?

This question is for both the guys and the girls. :)

What does a kiss on the lips mean to you?

Would you kiss someone on the lips if you honestly didn't have feelings for them? Why or why not? Please share. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Its memorable for me... because even if I'm 22 y.o already I HAVENT tried kiss LOL... call me weird but I never let people or whoever kiss me, its just happen that this boyfriend of mine kissed me in front of my family and it was my first kiss he gave me Zerbert too which is really funny and up to now I was laughing at myself every time I remember it because it was UNEXPECTED kiss yet memorable at least its a formal simple kiss :)) (and I know he feel my braces hahaha)

What Guys Said 6

• I think a kiss can be meaningful, it's a sign that you're together and you like each other. If I kiss someone it means I really like them, or want to be with them/ show them how I feel. But I have kissed someone I didn't have feelings for, she came onto me unexpectedly, and I'd never thought of her as more then a friend, but I did kiss her and nothing really happened from it.

• Thier meanings vary from person to person. It's mainly attraction but kissing a 'someone' could mean more

• A display of genuine affection.

No way. Why would I kiss someone I didn't like? That makes no sense to me. It's a display of affection, not a meaningless action that I'll do with anybody, like a freaking handshake.

• It means a lot, don't really get much out of meaningless contact.

...but if single and completely wasted, I've made a bad decision or two.

• It means one of the best moments of my life has finally arrived. Other than that, I don't know. Never had one.

• I never really thought about it before. I can only ever remember doing it with someone I have feelings for. I guess, for me it is a sign of my affection. I really have no desire to kiss someone I don't have feelings for. I may have fantasies of people I don't care about, but they don't include a kiss on the mouth. I never realized that before.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I wouldn't. When done properly (i.e., with passionate affection for your partner) it's one of the sexiest things you can experience. No reason to waste the good stuff on someone you don't like. That's like kissing your own hand. (Tsk.)

• it means I really like you, I want to be with you, you're awesome.

hell no, I wouldn't. I'd be lying, and that ain't cool! :p

• Nothing.

• i would only do that if I really liked someone.

• It can be meaningful, but only if the feelings are there.

Sometimes I'm just really attracted to someone and feel like kissing.

Especially if I'm intoxicated.

• I have to admit, I've only kissed 2 guys ever, and I only had feelings for one of the guys, and it seemed pointless to just kiss a guy for no reason.

Kisses are personal and I really regret letting that guy kiss me (which kind of just forced me into kissing him) when I had NO feelings for him.

To me, it should mean that the guy truly cares about me and wants to be with me.

• I find kisses to be really personally and most people agree with that. Prostitutes will have sex with a guy but they will not kiss them because kissing is too personal

• Reminds me of the movie Pretty Woman. :)