Would you go out with someone who has a skin problem?

Like eczema? It's not contagious and not too severe, but is noticable on the body.

If the guy was physically attractive, would you still give him a chance if you liked him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'd give him a chance. Eczema is usually genetic so it's not like he doesn't take care of his skin. I have eczema myself, but mine isn't that bad and I use lotion all the time to take care of my skin, so it's not there at all. As long as he was taking care of himself, I wouldn't care if he had eczema.

What Girls Said 5

• Of course. I won't even notice it to be honest.. I couldn't care less.

• Well of course! I too have a skin problem but I don't let it bother me at all!

Real girls/women go for personality over looks!

• Yes I would . Why do you ask ?

• Of course I would. I could care less about it, its not like my eyes are going to be glued on it. And I've had eczema, so I know what the other person would be going through.

• course.

What Guys Said 1

• I would get rid of your mange before you start dating.

• I said it wasn't contagious...and plus, it's not like you can get rid of it with a snap of a finger.