Would you date a plus size woman?

Would you date a plus size woman? And why or why not?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• probably not, most guys don't like fat chicks just like most chicks don't like short guys

0|3
    3|1

What Guys Said 6

• I would but not just because of her weight. If I found her cute like she had a beautiful face then yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't know why. I just would.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well not too overweight but I actually prefer my women not to be anorexic cancer patients.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, if she weren't stuck up, like most people who don't think they have any major flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how plus sized it is. I casually dated a fat girl that I thought was pretty cool. I wasn't attracted to her though, so I knew it wouldn't go anywhere. It was really more like hanging out with slight making out attached to it.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I find her attractive, of course I would.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think people who are fat have low self esteem ... it says a lot about the people who date them.

0|1
    1|1
  • I'm a size 16 and I don't think most guys would. I'd guess and say 30-maybe even 40% would but you either have to be a hot fat chick like one of those plus size models in special edition of vogue or settle for a guy with major flaws. Since being fat is considered a major flaw for men.

2|0
    0|0
    • It's a major flaw either way.

• i am sorry you feel that way. I think there are more men out there than you think. But you need to be confident.