GIRLS: how much older will you date up?

Will I just hit the good ole' 30 mark a few days ago. I was real apprehensive...and even depressed about it. I had a blast in my late 20s dating. I had a few decent relationship and got to fulfill some sexual fantasies. The biggest age gap in dating I've had is a 20 year old (when I was 29) and a 18 year old (when I was 24).

I'm still in really good shape and got a full head of hear. People guess I'm 25/26.

Now I don't think I should go after any girl younger than 23. Just wondering.

I knew asking this question would earn me creeper points. Truth is I'm not looking to bang and run with young girls. I'm looking to date a cool girl and just have a good time. There are plenty of good women my age or even older. I don't mind. But I find girls a few years younger a little more fun and adventurous.

I'm really curious how much this 30 mark (as opposed to 29) really makes a difference. I know for fact I'm not interested in 20 year olds anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 to 6 years older than me.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think I'd date a guy more than 5 years older than me so no one older than 27, anything older than that I may look but I won't touch

• My current boyfriend is 5 years older than me. Works for us.

• im almost 20 and I've always thought older men were more attractive. 30 years old? that's nothing. you're still young. I say never date someone whos older than your mom or dad.

• thx that was sweet of you. :)

• i'm almost 21 and I'd say the oldest I'll take is 25 or 26. I also generally don't date guys younger than 20

• im 21.. I wouldn't date a guy over 26

• well being 18 I'm very much like older dudes. and I guess oler dudes are liking me. I really don't have any age limit. when I was 16 I dated a 28 year old.

• i'm 18 won't go over 22.

• Love really has no age limit. You'd both be legally grown right? Right. So, what I'm saying is, if she's OK with it and you feel the same way, then by all means go for it cowboy!(: I hope this helped a lil.

• well that is how it was with the 20yr old. She approached me first

• but I don't know about that 28 year old who dated you at 16...I know I wouldn't have done that at 16.

• Well I go for and have fun!(:

• Well I don't know, but I have a strange fetish for older men, it can vast from a 20-30 years difference, I'm 18, and oldest guy I was with was 32 years old, I just find it amazingly hott (:

• yeah this is what I'm talking about. Younger girls digging older guys (who are in shape). I started noticing this when I was 28. I wouldn't sleep with a girl your age...it's not legal (or moral). But if you were 19-20 and approached me (I still wouldn't approach you) that would be a tough call.

• I'm 17, wouldn't go any older than 22

• I'm 21 and currently seeking a relationship from a 28 year old. I didn't know his age when we first met, but I'm perfectly OK with it. If he were 30, I'd probably still be OK with it.

• i just turned 20 and the oldest I will go is 23.. 24 if he's a great guy but anything over that is pushing it but it will depend on the girl. personally I think you should go from the 25-35 age range.

• yeah 23 is absolutely bare minimum, ideally I want a girl 24-27. I'm looking to chat with girls on POF. That is why I asked this question on here.

• my guy is almost 30 he's 29, so the oldest I would probally date is like 34 but that's pushing it.

• how old are you again?

• aww well thank you, y don't you think you would approach a you ,hot girl?

• well have jds answer that. It actually easy for him, he would rather approach men in pink dress shirts and/or yellow ties.

Actually I would be creepy to approach a girl your age. I might smile and think "well she's gorgeous" but I wouldn't go beyond that.

JDS - I had to fire one back at you to get even with you. Truce please? I used to chase girls in college with older buddies back when I was 22. I didn't judge them, unless something got out of hand. Think Karma. Some day you will b 30

• I'm sixteen and likes a guy who's 21 years old. Age doesn't really matter, it's the maturity of those two that matters. Age is just a number afterall.

• I think that's reasonable but my friends parents are 14 years apart so honestly I don't think age matters much but right now I wouldn't date anyone under 20 just because of the maturity differences.

What Guys Said 3

• when did you date the most girls? do most girls hit on older guys (late 20's-early 30's)?

• late 20s for sure. I just had more experience, confidence

• Gotta rob a cradle to get it in, bro?

• i've banged older women and women my age.

• jds you are faaag and if you know who I am you would really think twice about saying to my face. Go troll elsewhere.

• Bring out that "do you know who I am?" phrase, man. That's so late 90's. I hope you aren't a US Representative showing his wiener to young girls.

• well age dose not real matter to me let just say i,m over 40 and I don,t date girl under 25 and don,t go after them they are attracted to me and I have no idea y but just go with it so if the girl that like you is over 18 teen then go for it if you attracted her and she is o,k with your age and you are o,k with her age then it o,k to date her