What to wear on my first date with this guy I really like?

We're going to the movies, and its our first real date. We hung out before with other people but not alone. I have no idea, what to wear? I'm thinking really cute jeans.. but I don't know what kind of top? what shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute jeans (it's cold in movie theaters!) that emphasize your butt and a cute top that draws attention to a nice feature like your shoulders (off the shoulder tops are super cute) or maybe a TINY bit a cleavage like this

link

link

link

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• What did you wear when you first met the guy? Try to wear the same outfit. The same outfit that you wore on the day when he first saw you, and was immediately attracted to you.

• I wouldn't wear the exact same thing or he will wonder if you wash your clothes or something but wearing something in a similar style is a great idea unless you were in work clothes in which case wear something appropriate to the setting, if it is casual be casual and if it is formal well be formal.

• wont that make her look like a dirty girl?

what if he saw her when she puked her self..with stains all over the clothes lol?

• ...No, I don't think it'll make him feel that way. They have obviously seen each other many times after that with her in different clothing, right? It won't make her look like a dirty girl. I think it would be a thoughtful thing to do, and it can be an opener. But make it unique for the date, like add a scarf or something.

What Girls Said 1

• A cute top. Nothing too fancy, but something that shows you care about your appearance with jeans and flats. Don't try too hard since you're just going to a movie but make sure you look pulled together.