Ladies, what is the general impression women have of men these days?

The reason I ask this is because of the things I have seen on this site. I may have only been seeing the negative things and I want to know the truth. What do you women think of men these days? Men do their answers inspire you or discourage you? Please provide stories for your answers. I would prefer no baseless insults.

Most Helpful Girl

• Recently I've found many men to be completely useless. As in, I'm always mothering and organising them, and they're 21 years old. It's pathetic. Luckily my boyfriend isn't like that.

One night, for example, I was out with a couple of male friends. One had so much to drink we got kicked out of two clubs. In the 2nd club I went outside to look after him, then went in to tell the other one that we had to leave. And hour later the other guy still hadn't come out. I was starving so I went to find myself and the first friend food, and got propositions from 2 groups of guys who thought I was a whore (I was wearing TRAINERS ffs). Is it too much to ask to be able to walk the streets without being scared of that happening, or worse?

Then there's the guys who randomly feel us up in clubs, we've all had something to drink so they automatically think our bodies are their property. My best friend was actually grabbed hard in the crotch by some guy who she'd been talking to for 5 minutes. He just did it. For f***'s sake...

Also, google Lara Logan 60 Minutes Interview and listen to her account of what was done to her in Egypt. It made me want to throw up. Listen to the whole thing. These men walk free, unpunished.

Guys on here are often pathetic misogynists who blame the rest of the world for the fact that they're single. But the girls on here are often shallow bimbos, so I think most people on here are just really stupid. Which makes sense, because they're on this advice site...

BUT, on the other hand, I can rarely get on with girls. So many are shallow and obsessed with fashion or makeup or just spend their time bitching about their friends. My male friends are always genuine, and they are always more fun too.

So I don't judge men by their gender, I judge each person seperately. Though I have to say, in my eyes you've had a lot of bad press recently. I know it's just the douchebags though.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel like guys are interesting. Like a book I'm reading but the plot never gets boring.

I also feel like they don't care about me as much as I do them. I'm afraid I'm going to be a victim of hit-it-and-quit-it.

I think they're adorable and unique and I could never, ever be a lesbian after I've seen a six pack.

I like how different they are from girls but how well we go together. We're like puzzle pieces, we just 'fit', you know?

I also hope the guys my age realize that just because a girl is beautiful doesn't means she's sweet, kind, or smart. I hate when old guys are lecherous and stare. I don't like it when a guy is describing my qualities he likes about me and all I hear is physical stuff.

I hope there's a guy out there who can 'get' me and that I can be happy for the rest of my life with.

• I think men are great. A lot of girls tend to have a warped view of what guys are like, based on their experiences with a few jerks. Both genders have their share of a**holes, and it doesn't take much for people to make assumptions about an entire gender. The guys who don't fit the stereotypes are the ones I really appreciate.

• A lot of men these days are extremely lazy

• clueless a dausch or both. mostly but there are good guys out there

What Guys Said 1

• I think a lot of women are wary of men and don't realize that most men are nice and respectful guys. That's probably because a lot of women only date the hot jerks that are confident enough to ask the women out - leaving the nice, respectful, but too shy guys out of the picture, and that makes the women think that all guys are jerks. Then there are the few guys who are nice and respectful AND confident enough to ask girls out, and their girlfriends realize that not all guys are hot jerks. Lol correct me if I'm wrong though, anyone.