Is there really such a thing as a kiss that makes your knee's weak?

Maybe not literally, but I mean when I'm kissing a guy I'm usually thinking about what I'm doing and what to do next and how it tastes and just thinking plain too much I guess. Is it me? Or am I just kissing the wrong people? Is it really once you meet the right person it's just right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if you were kissing the right person you would still be having those thoughts. Remember when you are kissing someone, you are letting them kiss you. So you are actually doing them a favor. So don't worry about what you are going to do next. Let the guy figure that part out. Trust me, the guy is just grateful to be kissing you.

What Guys Said 2

• When me and my girlfriend kiss it makes me realize that she's the one and I become "weak at me knees" as you might say.

• Oh HELL YES.

Literally. It happens.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, it can happen. It's only happened to me with one person, and it happened a couple of times with him. My knees were so shaky and unsteady that I couldn't stand up for a few minutes. :) His knees were shaky, too, so we just kind of laughed it off and kept kissing. It was incredible.

• magical.. tho I still find pockets of time to think about what I'm doing.. its too intense to not realize how powerful it is. so perhaps you have yet to kiss a guy that you feel that affected by. I can feel shaky just from him touching my arm.. so I'm sure ud notice a kiss ;)

• I was this guy's first kiss and he was a terrible kisser but it sill made my heart beat faster.. haha

It's just a matter of feeling secure, attracted, maybe a little nervous and anticipating the kiss.:)

• I just like kissing. Especially when my partner is good at it. if I could, I would just kiss for hours. I don't really think too much while kissing, I just enjoy the sensation... But, I've never had one make me go weak at the knees.

• It does happen but you're definitely kissing the wrong people.

• yes it is possible but it doesn't happen with everyone you kiss its kinda withh that special person...but wen it happens its like WOOAAHH BAYBEE

• Maybe, or your toes curl.