Dating My Best Friend's Cousin? Are we a match?

There is this beautiful boy who I think as I crush on me but for one,

I'm not sure

and second, I'm his cousin's best friend

After my last relationship, I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong and what is it that I don't like about the person who I'm dating. My main problem is that I'm scare of hurting someone, and having a great tie between my best friend and I broken. I'm also scared that my best friend will think it is weird and her opinion really matters to me.

On top of that, I'm not even sure that we would be a good match considering that he does a lot of things that I do not like (ex. not caring about school, flirting with other girls). He has dropped hints before that he likes me but when I check his myspace, he has a bunch of girls talking to him. If we ever did get together, I would wonder if he would be faithful, and even if he was, would I feel lonely when he hung out with the other girls.

Basically, I'm just a wreak. So please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it before! went out with my best friend's cousin and he told her EVERYTHING we did it was very annoying. We broke up and he's very bitter about it. My best friend didn't talk to me for a while so she "wouldnt be rude to her cousin" but me and her are the best of friends and he's over with. Just be careful, think it out because if you want a serious boyfriend then you don't want a dude who's gonna be flirting 24/7 behind your back and causing unnecessary harm to you, well good luck! :D

What Guys Said 1

• If you really do like the guy, you. Should check is he likes you through being a gentleman and it's normal for guys toe flirt with other girls, just make sure he doesn't flirt with every single girl he sees, otherwise you might end up being hurt

Hope it helped

What Girls Said 2

• oh em gee! I have the almost exact same situation. weird.

but first, I told my best friend. (which makes sense cus she knoes me an him so she knoes if we're compatable). joke about the subject to not freak ur best friend out like "i wonder what it would be like dating (insert name here)" hope for the best; prepare for the worst. my best friend at first ignored me for like 3 minutes then went "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" then later said "you two would probably make a good couple" after stage 1 (alert the best friend) you move to stage

2:snooping around. ask people who knoe him well how he acts an determine if you really want him (this is time to see if he's a player or a flirt or jus a guy with flirty girls for friends). after that, stage

3: flirtatious overdrive. if you still like him, flirt to show that your intrested. stage

4:moment of truth (results may vary) the point where yue date or not depending on previous decisions. I did all that an my best friends cousin and I are dating happily engaged.

i hope I helped. good luck :3

• my best friend is in my 4th grade class and her cousin is in 3rd grade he likes me and i like him and my bestie has been trying to set us up together what should i do im under so much stress Help me out please -foo