Girls? would you date a guy who is a dancer?

I am a dancer, I do hip hop, ballet, jazz, and lyrical. So I was wondering would you date a guy like that? and why or why not?

I'm also a small town country boy if that changes anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is awesome that you dance to all that! I wouldn't see why not...It's more personality that matters to me the most. And, considering, it sounds like your personality is pretty awesome! :-D

What Girls Said 8

• I dance a lot, and some of the nicest (and fittest) guys I know are dancers. So I would (and have) definitely date a dancer. Also, I have no experience in this but I'd reckon the fluidity of motion that dancers have in their bodies would make them pretty good in bed. I know that guys like the flexibility I have from dance.

Also, things like partnering in dance makes people really know how to trust each other and how to communicate. Both of which are of the utmost importance in relationships.

• Guys who dance, no matter what kind of dance, are sexy to me. I love to dance, and I would love it if I had a boyfriend who shared that passion with me.

• i am a dancer and I have dated dancers, but personally I wouldn't date anymore dancers... I find it more fun to date someone who has different hobbies/life styles to myself. that way I get to learn about there life, instead of having so much in common

• I actually have a ton of hobbies. Everything from leather to metal working to go right along with dance.

• yeah. but that's a big thing to have in common. I'm not saying that you only have one hobbie.. but I enjoy having different thing with a guy. and dance is a big huge part of my life, an having someone else who dances is too close

• ok I got ya:)

• yes! I don't dance myself so I'd probably find it interesting and being a dancer you probably have a lot of good qualities such as determination and discipline. Also I'm guessing your muscles are pretty toned so dancers get a thumbs up from me:P

• Yes, I love dance

• duhh! I would they are usually pretty fit. and usually pretty happy.

• It depends on more than one factor than your employment (if that even matters at all). Personality, looks, chemistry etc :) I dunno, as long as you're not rather up yourself.

• probably not because I don't dance, so not my type

What Guys Said 0