Are all hot women shallow?

well, I am 22 years old, with attractive face and personality, but I have a deformed chest, this is my big problem, I am interesting in hot women, but I don't think that accept a guy with a deformed chest, I think I am freak, so do all hot women shallow? do you think that I am attractive?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Sorry, but saying "I am interested in hot women" actually sounds pretty shallow to me.

And no, not all "hot" women are shallow. The truth is: Though looks do often open doors, it the personality that keeps them open.

4|1
    0|0
  • Women who can't get past that are petty, shallow cows, and aren't worth your time. A good hearted girl wouldn't mind it. I dated a guy who had cerebral palsy pretty bad and I had no problem being with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you are a lot more shallow.

3|1
    0|0
  • i love shallowing,and I'm not even THAT hot

0|0
    0|0
  • How is your chest deformed?

0|0
    0|0
    • i was born with 99% spine straightness, which cause my chest to be deformed!

it's from God.

• Well, If someone truly likes you that won't matter... Shallow attracts shallow.

• I am not shallow, but I love the beauty...!

i can't lower my standards, because I am not perfect..!

I am not plan B..!

What Guys Said 3

• I thought this question was "Do all hot women swallow" -_-" No. Not all hot girls are shallow.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, they do not all shallow. But they do all Yahoo!

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest. You sound a little shallow. You seem only interested in hot women. Maybe you should lower your standards, before asking someone else to lower theirs.

2|1
    0|0