How to text him?

I work with this guy I think is cute. 2 weeks ago we hung out, and we kissed. He seems really sweet, but I only got to see him again yesterday since we're both in University and we were at home during Thanksgiving break for a week. So any way, I saw him yesterday and he didn't say anything until I did. Then as we finished our convo he said "You should text me sometime, since I don't have your number." Then I said "Well I can text your phone now, so you have it." So texted him, but now I'm wondering when do I text him next? And what should I say. I really want to hang out with him outside of work. I was thinking of texting him in two days. Is that too long, and what should I text?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you want to let him know you like him. Don't be shy, obviously he likes you too or the two of you wouldn't have kissed. It's a new day and age, and on that note... I'm telling you text him an invite. Yes "on a date". Say something like "I really enjoyed the time we spent together, and the kiss was a nice bonus. ;) I was just thinking maybe we can do it again sometime. How does a night out at _______ sound?" Lunch is for business associates and friends. You want to make sure your sending the right message. As far as the 2 day thing goes. Well, this was more than a year ago, lets just hope you text him back already.

What Guys Said 3

• you can just really always text , HEY! or What's up? or maybe an inside joke/name. usually we will reply. and so the convo begins. its easier if you just start the convo small , and then maybe later suggest something to him! or hint him!

trust me if a girl I like texts me , I'm usually just really happy she even thought of me enough to text me LOL. id say just text him now , or tomorrow.

• Wait, then send a simple pic of you doing whatever you are doing. Keep it simple, funny and light. Like: Heyyyy.I'm in a traffic jam. Would it be in the paper if I floored it and ran over 14,000 cars? Hope we can talk soon.

• Listen up lady, it really shouldn't be this complicated. You are a smart woman and you should be able to figure this one out yourself. If you are interested in him, you freaking let him know ( trust me, we are that stupid ). Scrap the texting and just call him, tell him that you would enjoy his company once again and set up a date. Proceed to kissing once more and this time say to him that you really like him. Sex should follow.

What Girls Said 3

• i think that this is an easy answer.follow your heart&&let everything fall into place. I know once you text him he will most likely reply! but don't be one of those people that are like oh ya.we should hang out sometimes and that is all you talk about, at least don't make it the first thing you text him about!

• I've always waited like two days and just texted a simple hey.

• Two days is perfect.