Why hasn't he called?

My boyfriend went on holiday yesterday to albefera Portugal with 6 friends 3 which are single and 3 that isn't but y boyfriend text m and his way to the airport saying he would call me when he got there and he loves me loads and will well miss me I replayed and said no bother have a good time love you loads to and I would miss him too but he hasn't phoned since he got there a dunno I he maybe wants to settle for a few days then tell me what its like and c what I have been up to so we have things to talk about but I know he won't be using his phone to text o phone on holiday because it will make our contracts sky high so he has to buy a phone card but I just hope he will phone and him sending me that text was nice and that he was thinking of me so do you think he will phone eventually

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Relax he's on vacation. Think about how much you see and do on vacation. He'll call when things settle down.