Would it be bad for a freshman in highschool to date a junior in highschool?

(for my friend).im not sure: need opinions::PLEASE HELP. use all details pros and cons.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if he's been held back about 20 years. As you get older, peer groups tend to broaden. A guy is typically two years older than his girl. A normal range would be G+2 years+or-5 years. G=Girl's age. For a guy, M-2 years+or-5 years. M=Guy's age. When people get over 30, it may be +or- 7 years. When they reach 80, it may be +or-20 years. Hey, if you're 100, you only have so many options. We should all be so lucky. Hope that helps.

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely not. If your happy then it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it would be weird at all. I'd think it would be cute and that you should if you really like him. Juniors in HS are SO MUCH more mature that freshman. They know how to treat a girl. If your friend is a freshman and she wanted to date a senior, I'd say no way because seniors are obnoxious and would take advantage of you. Good luck girls!

• Pro; they climb up the social ladder

Pro; they are gonna love you forever

Con; they tend to forget where they come from

Con; they also tend to make groups together with all the other girls or what not that are dating the older boys

Con; when their booyfriend leaves to go to college you're going to have to pick up the pieces.

Pro; if she likes him age shouldn't be a huge issue.

• of course not. is not bad at all. but it depends.your fish friend must be cool and not the typical annoying freshman.

besides, if they do go out, its gonna make your friend popular and cool among your frieds friends. ;]

• No.