What age groups do you like the most and what ages group annoys you the most?

Simple question. Give a reason why. Doesn't necessarily have to be dating wise just in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the person.

there can be some cute kids, there can be some little "monster" kids. I worked at a day care center and got to work with kids any where from infants to high school kids. There were a few little monsters in the age 3-5 year olds. They would always be disobeying me, always be doing bad stuff like showing their private parts to the opposite gender, or stuff like stripping or not wanting to participate and throwing things at other kids, biting other kids, pushing or shoving. That's because they are 3-5 year olds.

The 5-12 year olds can some times follow directions and do what you say, some times. Some times they will be stubborn and immature and do or say some really stupid stuff becuase they think it makes them look cool in front of other kids. For example, they will pull a ton of paper napkins on the floor or pour a ton of food in the sink and not clean it up. even though they are suppose to not do those stuff, they think rebelling make them look cool. It doesn't. And they always talk back whenever they get angry. Or they would run around and do dangerous things like jumping all over the place. It's like they don't care about their safety and even if we (the staff) told them to get down, they won't and they will also hit each other and punch each other, push shove and kick each other.

the 12-18 year olds all talked a lot about sex, dating, relationships, prom, who is dating who, why they dated that guy and this guy, how big each other exes penis is, who they had sex with, how many people they had sex with, how much school sucked and how much they wish they were in college or seeing the world. They will most likely talk about sports too.

for the adults in the 18+ category (when I was 22 I was hanging out with kids 18-27), they are like always wanting to drink alcohol, go clubbing, and dancing. Most of the kids I lived with were not living with their parents, they were roomming (had about 4 roommates each) and living off on apartments or houses so they could do whatever or say whatever they wanted. Some of them are still trying to figure themselves out.

35+ most of these people already figured out their life. They have their huge house, 3 brand new cars 4 kids, and a successful career to boot ofcourse.

45+ these are mostlyl thinking about possibly having grand kids some time (that is if they had kids when they were 20 and their kids are now 25, but I do know some Asian and Hispanics etc that had kids when they were 15ish so by the time they are 45 their kids would be 30...)

60+ these people are mostly settled and aren't really excited about life anymore because they are getting to that age they just want to sit and relax at home.

That's how most of the people in those ages act like when I am around them, but not all. I'm 25 by the way (If I didn't mention that already)

• Great answer except you forgot to put which you like and which you hate the most :-P

• I like the 60 year olds. Some of my aunts are 60 and they have a lot of patience and wisdom to share with me, along with life changing stories. My least favorite would probably be age 12-18. I hated that age myself, a lot of teens trying too hard to be cool and popular and show off. It's not my thing and I wish I knew that back then too.

What Girls Said 5

• That's a hard question to answer, because I know some pretty amazing people my age and some pretty frickin annoying people my age.

• I hate little kids (ages 3-7)...they ask too many questions.

Funnily, I like babies...except when they cry.

• My favorite age group is high schoolers but they also annoy me the most. But that's kind of why I like them. They are definitely fun to talk to.

• ages

0-28

• little kids...and I babysit them. I am not having kids, ever :/

What Guys Said 4

• 8-15. It seems to me that the Americans that are parents right now do not give a crap on how their kids are raised.(most anyways). I was t a grocery store and heard a young boy(maybe 9) call his mom a b I t c h. She just acted as nothing had happened while me and 5 other people just stared and were thinking the same thing( that boy needs and ass wooping right after the mom gets one)

• lol I just wonder what would have happened to me if I said that to my mom.

• Come on no need for violence in public , my mom would just stare at me and I would know right away that I was doomed :D

• 1st off, that?s disrespectful! If I EVER called my mother that (or if she caught me swearing) she would make me lick a bar of soap and spank me.

• Senior Citizens.

They seem to be angry about something & rude. They won't hold a door open for you & think that the world owes them something because their seniors.

• I hate little kids they ask so many annoying questions and they won't leave you alone

I like probably teenagers they easy to get along with better than kids

• 15+ and 14-