As a teenager, how old/young would you date?

I was just wondering..

Do you only date older?

Only younger?

What's your minimum age?

Max?

:]

I think I'd date a grade younger and 2 grades older

Most Helpful Guy

• I would maybe date one year older MAYBE. I'd date one or MAYBE 2 years younger. So We're pretty much the same

What Guys Said 2

• 18 to 21 and I'm 19

• I like to date older women around 2-4 years older than me, but if younger just 1 year younger.

What Girls Said 5

• When I was your age I had the one year either way rule. But when you get to being in your early 20's it get's different. Age doesn't seem so important anymore but who you're with does. I ALWAYS wanted the older guys though... especially some of the football players... ;)

• Well yeah... younger guys are always even more immature than the already immature guys my age and older lol

• VERY true. And if they think that riding on the hood of a car around the parking lot at school is an enjoyable activity, stay away lol.

• I tend to like older guys. 2 to 5 years older than me.

• I'm the same as you, one grade younger and two grades older. If they were three grades older it would be kind of awkward because they'd be close to my sister's age :/

• I'd only go one year in either direction. Otherwise it just seems weird...

• I'm 16c as well so oldest 18 minimum my age.