Would it be wrong to date your ex's friend?

Me and my ex broke up. After 1 month she has a new boyfriend. So I think she has moved on unless this is a rebound?. Can I go out with her friend. Me and my ex don't talk but me and her friend do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not like it..jst because of the fact that she should be my friend and know that I had real feeling for him. To me you just don't do that at least not suddenly,but I don't know in a guys perspective.

What Girls Said 4

• From your other questions, it sounds like you are not over her or the situation. Would you be going after her "friend" just to make her jealous? Put it this way, how would you feel if she dated one of your friends? Plus that chick isn't a friend of hers anyways if she is talking to you. Not a good idea at all. You need to move on and away from her and her circle of friends. Because it will get ugly. Usually does!

• well your right I'm not totaly over her. But I haven't talked to her for a month and I'm staying away which is good right?. But how do you get over somone. My dad tells me the only way to foget about her is if you meet somone else. Its been 3 months and yeah I'm getting better but not over her entirly.

• soo true

• It is never easy to get over anyone. I was with my ex husband for 7 years. Feelings don't just go away but they do get better with time. You stay busy, start a hobby, friends and family is always the cure to a broken heart. The longer you stay away the easier it will get.

• it depends how serious you and you're ex were

and how close of friends the are

however this usually a bad idea

• yes. you need to be aware of her feelings and how this would hurt her

• to be honest I could care less. She treated me like something under her shoe

• There's nothing wrong with that, from your side. Thing is, your ex's friend should talk to your ex & make sure she's OK with it as not to lose their friendship. From your point of view, you have nothing to worry about :)

What Guys Said 0