How to tell a girl you think you are a bad kisser?

How should I tell this girl that I think that myself is a bad kisser? Our date went perfectly well, it was raining out and walked her to the door and hugged her and both look at each other and she goes for the kill. I was not expecting it! I felt I did a terrible job kissing her due to my lack of experience but I want to tell her but don't want to want to make myself look inexperienced! I was thinking of saying that I was not expecting the kiss and I feel I did a bad job kissing, would you be willing to teach me how to become a better kisser?

I know that a girl always dreams of being kissed in the rain so shame on me not being a good kisser!

Most Helpful Guy

• You could always get better at kissing.

What Girls Said 2

• Leave it, she knows that she caught you off guard and she won't judge you for it :) you will get better

• Practice makes perfect ! I have the same problem with my boyfriend ; he is a horrible kisser when he's in the mood, too rough. But when it's just goodbye kisses, it's fine. But just practice and go with what you feel is natural. Sooner or later, you'll get better at it. On top of that, I was actually really inexperienced probably...5 months ago, haha. But I had my first kiss and it was actually pretty simple considering it was my first time.

What Guys Said 1

• I think she knows. If she keeps practicing with you, you're golden.