Do I ask him to hang out any time soon?

My friend and I went out to town yesterday. It's something we never do, but once a year, there's a huge festival in my hometown and you just have to go. I had a little too much to drink and I was having a great time. When I was sobering up, two guys decided to come up and talk to us. I ended up hugging and kissing one of them. He was really sweet and chill and I got his number. We spend about 2-2,5 hours together and it was a lot of fun. We all walked back to the train station and said/kissed good bye.

He's really nice and I really want to see him again soon. I'm afraid it was just a one night thing for him though and that he doesn't want to hang out with me. Do I ask him anyway? And how and when? We have been texting today, but I couldn't find a right moment to ask him.

What Guys Said 1

• how old is he and if you are under 18 wow you really should not be drunk in public(sorry for judging or lecturing)

• he is 23 and I am 17. over here it's legal to drink when you're 16 so I don't see why you'd make a big deal out of it. I rarely do it anyway.

• ok but just please be carefull

• I will. my friend didn't drink. she decided to keep an eye on me. I'm glad she did, haha.

What Girls Said 1

• yes go for it!just say we should hang out

• I will text him some day next week, I think :) the least I can do is try.